TERMS & CONDITIONS
For a limited time, if you purchase an apartment in the Atrium Liverpool Development (Apartment) we will provide payment to you equivalent to the interest on your mortgage for six months on settlement (Offer).
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully and obtain legal advice prior to entering into any binding agreement. This promotion is being offered by Inner West Projects NSW Pty Ltd ACN 167 715 317 as the vendor (Vendor) of Atrium Apartments located at 21 Atkinson Street Liverpool NSW 2170 who reserves the right to both withdraw the Offer or vary the Terms at any time during the promotion period.
- Participating in this Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Offer applies to purchasers who do not require FIRB approval and is open to investor purchasers who do not meet the ‘residence requirement’ as defined in Section 49A(1B) of the Duties Act 1997 (NSW) (You).
To obtain the benefit of the Offer, You must:
- enter into a valid contract for the purchase of an Apartment (Contract);
- pay the full deposit of 10% of the purchase price on exchange of the Contract (Deposit);
- Contracts must be exchanged unconditionally between 16 April 2019 and 16 October 2019; and
- the Contract must be completed on or before the due date for completion in accordance with the Contract.
The Offer will be provided by way of a payment in favour of You as the purchaser on settlement and the amount to be provided to You (Amount) is strictly calculated as follows:
(A – B) x 0.0225
where: A is the purchase price on the Contract
B is the Deposit under the Contract
This is a genuine pre-estimate of interest on a mortgage for the property for six months at four and a half percent (4.5%) per annum, irrespective of the actual amount of interest that You pay.
The Amount will be paid on settlement to You into an account provided to your legal representative.
- The Offer is not transferrable or exchangeable.
- The details of the Offer will be included in the terms of the Contract.
- The promotion period of the Offer may be extended without notice at the discretion of the Vendor.
- This Offer is valid only for new residential lots and excludes any retail or commercial lots.
By obtaining the benefit of this Offer, You acknowledge that:
- The Vendor shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of using the nominated offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by Law.
- The Vendor collects personal information so that You can participate in this Offer. If the information requested is not provided, you may not participate in the Offer. The Vendor may use this information to conduct the promotion of the Offer and may disclose it to organisations that provide it with administrative services in this regard. You consent to the Vendor using and disclosing your personal information and also agree that the Vendor may send you material for its future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Vendor is bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.